Sunday, December 14, 2008

Haven't posted in a while. My bad. Surprisingly, my time has been spent doing other useless things :) The internet at our flat has finally given out, but I can't be mad since I steal it from the neighbors. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted. Now I'm at an internet cafe down the street from my flat drinking tea and eating the largest, crustiest, fluffiest croissant I've ever eaten in my life and I'm roaming facebook... naturally. What's NOT natural is that I leave tomorrow morning at 9:30am. Rude, if you ask me. My time isn't up here. I don't think my leaving should be forced, but whatever. Not my decision. All in all, London has been incredible, as was our dinner-limo-club excursion last night that now results in my lack-of-a-voice. HOT. I didn't hit up the dinner, but from what I hear, it was fab. Speaking of fab, I've been to some fabulous places that I have yet to talk about, the best [aside from Portugal] being France. That includes both Nice and Paris. I need to hit up Euro-town again rulllll soon. For my mental health, if anything. My only wish would be to have more money so I could do A LOT more shopping, but that's always my wish whether I have money or not. My time is running out here, so I must leave. I kinda also have to poop... effects of that croissant. Just know that todays agenda includes:

wagamama's
the greatest fish and chips in the world
meeting my british cousin Annis at Bond Street (you can laugh at her name, I did.)

peace out, girl scouts.

No comments: