Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey, Dirtyyy, Baby I gotcha money

I´m in portugal right now... in a bar... a little drunk. The bar has internet? Everything on this site is in portugese and the keyboard is different, but im making it work. The bartender is a little hot and charlotte is right by my side, god bless her. I cant believe im blogging in a bar. This is what my life has come to. What did i do today? I sat by poolside and slept all day. drunk. I also had really good veal for dinner, in case you were curious. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! get your asses to portugal if you havent already, which is the case for most of you. this is one of the most complicated things ive done in a while, so please give me props for this. tomorrow? BOOZE CRUISE!!! PLUS a little skinny dipping later, depending on whether or not charlotteś down. Between me and you, i think sheĺl do it. I also have been nicknamed bruna. ill explain at a later time.

chow till monday? PEACE. and hope you all are as wasted as i am. LOVEEEE.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Glad you're having a good weekend because the weather here is GORGEOUS and we had a bouncin' wine and cheese party in our garden last night, meaning I was more drunk than you were so try to keep up.

I hope you take bountiful pictures of the skinny dipping excursion...I mean...what?

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Amazing. I'm glad you had a good time. I missed you guys! The pictures all look fantastic & ridiculous.

:] P.S. Baby, I gotcha money is the best song ever.