Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"It's So Coldddd in the D!!"

"I don't see why you should censor yourself on your own blog. A blog is really for the writer, not the readers, and if you can't even write the truth, there's no point in having one..." -Miranda

You'll never catch me talking about depressing shit on here. I keep that stuff to myself, locked in the "vault." I WILL, however, share one little secret with all you beautiful people:

I want my blog to be as cool as Kanye's. No, scratch that... COOLER than Kanye's. 


There. I said it.

Funny youtube video's always put me in a good mood; that's the only reason I told you my secret! I also made up a rap about nutella. Ask me about it and i'll do it for you. 

cheers. 


** Miranda is pushing me to recap on the day, so here it is. I got to sit next to TK  during the show we saw tonight for interrelationships. He was about to ask me out on a date, but then the lights dimmed and the show started (and you know how TK gets when his shows start...). I think he's going to ask me out any day now. He was on a roll today with the jokes, though. He talked about bondage, too. That's the one thing about TK- he's always full of surprises. I don't care what anyone says about him. I'll defend him no matter what. 
The walk we went on for the class was a little long, but we got to see where rockstars lived, which is always nice. I actually liked the show we saw. I saw the playwright (who took notes the entire time) and told him I liked it. He said "thanks!" and walked away. He was kinda cute. Weird, though, that a Brit would write a 75 minute play on American politics... We got our issues, but so does the UK. 
AND I still have to write my journals. Sucks, doesn't it?

(seriously... if you want to hear the Nutella song, just ask.)

No comments: